The only think that ever came easy to her was me, & tradegy.





Semi Precious Weapons - Leave your pretty to me ♥.




 Blogger a eu un gros beug hier & du coup mon dernier article a été supprimé ... Je le refais tout à l'heure, en priant pour qu'avec un peu (  en fait, beaucoup ) de chance, il se passe un miracle & qu'il revienne. ( & Aussi, j'ai eu un problème avec les commentaires donc je suis désolée si je n'ai pas pu répondre à vos adorables messages :S ).

Blogger had big problems yesterday & so my last post had been deleted ... I re-do it as quickly as I can, praying that with a little bit ( a lot actually ) of luck, a miracle will happen & that it will come back. ( & I also had a problem with the comments so I'm really sorry if I'm not able to answer to all your sweet messages :S ).


Love ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers