I'm on the right track baby, I was born this way.


Upload image




Désolée du manque de mise à jour par ici récemment, mais vous savez bien que ce n'est pas volontaire. Lundi on a rendu les dossiers des TPE, donc le week-end dernier il fallait tout boucler et assurer en plus dans les autres matières avec DM et DS en tout genre. Heureusement cette période de rush énormissime est finie, & je pense que ça va aller mieux. La prof' de Français a promis de ne plus nous donner de devoir jusqu'aux vacances ( encore une semaine de cours pour moi ... Que ceux qui sont déjà en vacances profitent bien ! ), c'est déjà ça. & Puis on a le Bac blanc à préparer + l'oral des TPE qui est à la rentrée, donc hein, voilà quoi.
BREF.
Un petit article avec des photos en vrac & un mini look, juste histoire de.
Demain je vais passer la journée à Barcelone avec ma classe, on va faire des musées & puis du shopping pendant la pause déjeuner :). J'espère pouvoir ramener des trucs sympas ! & Je pense revenir Dimanche pour un autre article, on verra. En attendant je vous laisse donc avec des photos, & voilàààà. 
 

Sorry for the bad updates since last week but as you know I was very busy because of some stuffs we had to finish at school, some important stuffs I mean. Well, now this super busy week is over & I'll be posting more often, or I least I'll try to.
Tomorrow I'm going to Barcelona ( Spain ) with my classmates and some others students. We'll go to museums & we'll be able to make some shopping during the lunch time, hope I'll come back w/ some new cool stuffs.
Well, I let you with some photos & also my outfit of the day. Maybe I'll do another post on Sunday, let's see n_n.


Upload image


[ 1 ] Sunset.

Upload image


Upload image


Upload image

 [ 2, 3, 4 ] I did some crêpes last week-end, delicious.




Upload image
[ 5 ] My new Chanel nailpolish : Orange Fizz ( 307 ).

Upload image

[ 6 ]
A page of the book my mum's currently reading. 

Upload image
[ 7 ] I only drink Light Coca-Cola or 0% Coca-Cola :).

Upload image
[ 8 ] A page of my Wreck this Journal. It was sooo hard to put the little hearts ! I'll show you the page when I'll finish it ;'). 

Upload image

[ 9 ]
A compound salad that I made during the week, yummy ! 

Upload image

[ 10 ]
We are currently doing sculpture in my art class - it's really hard. We had to do somthing w/ candles but I'm definitly not good at sculpture, lol. Fortunately, the mark is half for the sculture, & half for a photo of the scupture, this is mine. I was trying to do a dress, but then I broke my candle, so I tried to do mushrooms but I broke my candle again, then I tried shells but I broke it again - OF COURSE - & at the end it's supposed to be trees ... Kinda weird, I know.
 

Upload image

[ 11 ]
My new Chanel nailpolish again, love it.

Upload image
 

Skirt : vintage, tee-shirt : Pimkie, belt : Mango.
 
 
 Have a nice week-end, LOVE YA ♥.
  
P.S. : maybe you saw that I changed the design of the blog, let me know what you think about it ! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers