I was praying that you & me might end up together, it's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert.



Drop in the ocean - Ron Pope.



Hello hello ♥.
Today : an outfit ! I took those photos yesterday when I was downtown with Mummy, spending some time together, making shopping & relaxing. The shops are starting to put more stuffs on sale with attractive prices so I bought 2-3 things that I'll show you later ! I'll wait until next week to make shopping again because the end of the sales is near ( 26 July ) so I guess the shops will make even better prices.
Well, for my outfit nothing extraordinary : you already saw my shorts a few times, as well as my wedges bought last summer at Miss Coquine, my favourite black bag, & a shirt that you didn't see yet. Bought in Stradivarius when I was in Barcelona ; I really like the fact that it is transparent ( althought that it attracts attention in my little town, ahah ) & also the fact that the back is longer ! You'll probably see that shirt again during Summer ;').


Hebergeur d'image
 
Hebergeur d'image

Hebergeur d'image

 Shorts : DIY, shirt : Stradivarius, wedges : Miss Coquine,  bag : La Halle
necklace : Vet'Affaires, bracelets & earrings : markets, watch : Gifi.


Hebergeur d'image
 Ice cream, yummyyyyy.

Hebergeur d'image
 Violet syrup, amazing !

Lots of love ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers