Vamos a la playa, a mí me gusta bailar.



Vamos a la playa - Loona.



HOLIDAYS. That word sounds so great. 
I'm officially on holidays since this morning. I had my last exam & it went pretty well. Can't wait for the results, they'll be online on the 9th of July, I'll share them with you (except if they're too bad & that I'm ashamed of them, lol !).

To "celebrate" the beggining of our summer holidays, Emma & I went downtown, at one of my favourite tearoom called Coffee&Juice. The weather was hot, three person said to me that my hat was cool, my Cola Zero was frozen & my chocolat cake to die for. What else ? :D.



Skirt : Zara, top : Jennifer, shoes & necklace : Vet'Affaires
bag : La Halle, hat : Leclerc, belt : New Look.



Hebergeur d'image
Hebergeur d'image

Hebergeur d'image

Hebergeur d'image
With Emma ♥.

Hebergeur d'image

Hebergeur d'image

I wish you guys to have an amazing summer ! 
Thanks for your sweet comments & everything you do for my & my blog ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers