'Cause I gotta have faith.



[1] My lunch at Coffee&Juice - my favourite place to have lunch or a break -.



Faith - George Michael.

[2] Claire's gift for my birthday.

[3] The different smoothies available at another place I enjoy in Narbonne where you can eat or just have a drink with your friends.

[4] I love macarons !

[5] Crepe with Nutella, yummy !

[6] Strawberries smoothie, so tasty.

[7] I bought a new bra at Soleil Sucré, during the sales, this shop is really great for underwears.

[8] The gift Bertille gave me for my 17. It is an amazing necklace from the Disney Store, I'm in love with it ♥.

[9, 10] Hot chocolate with mini-marshmallows, yummy !


[11, 12] Lately I made some waffles with cheese & ham.

[13] One of my little lovely plant.

[14] Strawberry ice-cream.

[15] One of my parent's gifts : an amazing watch from Casio.

[16] Candice & I, choosing some good music at Emeline's party.

[17] Just stop for a minute & smile !

[18] We played " truth or dare ", I choose dare & I had to dance alone on this song (clic) while all the guests were staring at me, epic moment ..... (I was wearing a black dress with a low back & my black heels, both from Miss Coquine).

[19] One of my favourite wine, Monbazillac.
[20] A dessert I made : poached pears & chocolate + rhum mousse under, with vanilla ice-cream & a chocolate topping, it was really good.

[21] My birthday cake. 

[22] ♥.

[23] The candles of my cake !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers